• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - level 2 (1 Viewer)

spiropana

RedCents
purchased level 2 a few hours ago via red cents and still do not have access to the level 2 forums... emails RG and havent heard anything in hours. do i need to do anything or ???

it might take up to 24 hours. Just depends on if the guys are on or not to be honest. Best to just pay for a year. Month to month kind of can be a pain like that.

Naw man, we are a great community here, we don't flame or attack each other. We welcome new people with open arms and we invite you to be part of our active community!

I have to agree with Mr. Razkle on the community being great. I have had a subscription off and on for a couple of years here, well longer, but dependant upon if I am EQing or not, and I am so clueless with computers, and so many people have been beyond kind and nice to me. Since your new here as well, if I may when people are nice in posts and such, make sure and click the thanks at the bottom left of there post...stupid little stuff goes a long ways, but the folks here have been thus far 100% amazing.

Naw man, we are a great community here, we don't flame or attack each other. We welcome new people with open arms and we invite you to be part of our active community!

oh dude, im not new. im in the bazaar for quite a while now lol just havent been active in level 2 cuz im on phini. figured now would be some good time to join because of agnar :P but i do accept your invitation! :toot::toot:

Problem - level 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back