• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Chanter Mez (1 Viewer)

RedCents
82¢
Hey guys, so im running a ranger(puller), rog, chanter, shaman, cleric, tank merc and i was wondering how to get toons to break the chanters mez instead of standing around waiting for it to break.

try setting the ranger as pullertank, not just puller

does your ranger have the MA tag? also try adding that.. I think the MA is the one allowed to break mez

ranger does not have ma as i dont want him breaking the mez i would want my ma, which is rog to break is as the tank merc is linked to him, and u get weird pathing and engaging if ur assisting the puller...

unless you are chain pulling does it even matter as long as it works and it breaks mez? ok then does your rogue have the MA icon on their healthbar?

have you tried having the rogue assist the chanter? sometimes that can help

does the rogue assist at 100%? unless hes under kissassist tank its dependent on the percentage from what ive seen

id try setting the rogue at 100% and setting a smaller camp radius so he wont attack things on incoming and see how that goes

what do you have this set as?
Rich (BB code):
[Merc]
Help=To use: Turn off Auto Assist in Manage Mercenary Window
MercOn=0
MercAssistAt=92

Question - Chanter Mez

Users who are viewing this thread

Back