• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Noob question start stop kissassist and change from assist to tank (1 Viewer)

mxdog

RedCents
50¢
How do I pause or stop kiss assist on toons assisting. I was trying kissassist with my mage on a combat dummy ..assisting my tank ..long after i stop attacking on the tank the mage just keeps going and going. I do not see any command like /kissassist pause or stop. The only option i see or can find is /mqpause?

And while I'm asking is there a way to on the fly have the mage dps/attack with the macro instead of just assisting, for instance the tank dies and the mage pet needs to be the tank on another mob ?

Im pretty mobile with a few of my groups and its best (for me anyway) to have a /end hotkey so if my tank takes a dirtnap I can /end on my mage and then sick the earth pet on whatever target I please.

You can also adjust your group positioning so the tank/puller are slightly away from the rest of your group. Then if your tank dies the pets can hold it away from group while you battle rez or clean up.

I haven't tried this but for switching to pet tank you can make a hotkey for your mage that will override the assist role setting and make the mage use the pet as a tank:

PHP:
/mac kissassist pettank

It will stop Kiss, then reload it so it may have a short delay. Then you can do a regular reload of Kiss once your tank is back up. More info on the override settings here: https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/26002-KissAssist-Instructions-amp-Settings-Info

Question - Noob question start stop kissassist and change from assist to tank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back