• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Target Swaping/Stick? (1 Viewer)

Terinyez728

RedCents
20¢
So Maintank and puller issues im pulling on bard and it wants to fight the mob my Maintank warrior is Fighting wont swap targets so i can chain pull ezier...
Maintank Multiple mobs in camp pray aoe agro is enough to controll the situation being i cant change targets... I am Manually controlling these toonz as i want kissassist and melee to continue id like the power to swap targets

Make your own hotkeys to mimic what you have setup in KA would be one way or follow what runordie is saying. The issue though is if your toon is set to assist and you run KA its going to assist w/e that toon your assiting is targeting. Coming from someone who ran a bard-- I drove the bard manually let KA do other toons. KISS=Keep it simple stupid issue with that is its suppose to keep it simple and clean if you go to try and control it as its running you and the .ini are going to be fighting over who is right.

A hotkey with /mqp is mandatory when pulling manually and if u need to switch targets add another that has /switch in it. When u get back to camp you click the mqp hotbutton again and the bard will attack or whatever it's set to do.

A hotkey with /mqp is mandatory when pulling manually and if u need to switch targets add another that has /switch in it. When u get back to camp you click the mqp hotbutton again and the bard will attack or whatever it's set to do.
No shit, I would say let me try it but there is no questioning a grand master ^,^ thanks for tip I learned something very useful today

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Question - Target Swaping/Stick?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back