• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Price check on this fine raiding 65 shaman with Time's Antithesis! PHINNY (1 Viewer)

Normally, I'd say $1000 for all that nice gear and equipment, however, it's on progression server and in a couple months time it's going to be mostly obsolete.

You will probably fetch $500 on the high end, $350 on the low end.

Normally, I'd say $1000 for all that nice gear and equipment, however, it's on progression server and in a couple months time it's going to be mostly obsolete.

You will probably fetch $500 on the high end, $350 on the low end.

But you're not factoring in the "phinny crazystupidsauce" factor. That adds at least a x4 or x5 modifier to the price.

I doubt any characters go for 1k anymore on phinigel. The shroud of longevity and SOD characters did but since then, meh, especially with instanced zones now. 500 at least. Agnarr announcement really hurts the server, has been noticeable on my end in the last month.

Shamans gear isnt totally amazing. Have 2 BIS items. Rest is subpar/average for Era of Content (I.e. Velious Quest Boots / Helm, VT Gear)

Have already seen near full Best in Slot (BIS) Chars sell for $450-500ish. Youre missing Time focuses, No Quarm Loot, low end of AA, Low Heroic Stats (Zero Heroic Wis), and zero augs (LDON is out).

My personal opinion is $375 / $400.

Price check on this fine raiding 65 shaman with Time's Antithesis! PHINNY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back