• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - tips for purchasing a character? (1 Viewer)

tryhard

RedCents
50¢
So I was considering purchasing a character on phinny but I was wondering what I should be careful of or look out for. Should I always transfer the character off the home account? What's the process for transferring a character to another account? What risks should I be taking into account when purchasing a character? Any insight would be greatly helpful, I really don't want to screw up some where and be out 3-400 bucks.

If possible I would hold off a month or two until the next progression server. There are a lot of people unloading their Phinigel characters right now as most people are predicting it will be a ghost land when Agnar unlocks. If you are deadset on buying a Phini account look for one that does NOT have the security information set. If it does, offer less. Never pay a premium for something that can easily be taken back.

Not to take away from the bazaar or clients here, I'm not familiar with Phinigel. PlayersAuctions is a great place to buy if you're looking for security. I sell there frequently, it may be a little pricier but 9/10 the sellers with high reviews will be forced to refund your money if your suspended for RMT or otherwise.

If you're going to buy here, go with someone whose been here for a few years and has a good feedback review. I've sold dozens of accounts here and I have very little feedback, so keep that in mind when purchasing.

Also inspect the toon, make sure it's what you want. I'm very lazy when it comes to selling characters they're usually half-assed geared and I'm upfront with the fact that this is a character you're going to need to gear.

Same way about gear sometimes as well. Depends on if the toon was used in my main group or not

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Agnar will stop at pop/ldon so I doubt Phinny will be a ghost town as that won't appeal to many people. And yeah for buying accounts if you are dropping a lot of money just make sure the seller is verified

In my opinion, and I speak from experience. Buy only from this board.
Buy only from a Red Verified member.
Buy only from someone with positive feedback.

I have never had an issue buying anything from a Red Verified member.

Question - tips for purchasing a character?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back