• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Verify (1 Viewer)

TexasNinja33

RedCents
96¢
Trying to get verified on here but no one is active from the site in IRC for the past 8 to 10 hours or so.
I have waited all day to try and speak to someone about how to get the information yall request to yall to verify my account.
I paid the money and then nothing back.

Come on... Lets get this show on the road already....

Impatience will really get you no where but suspended, the 1 guy that does that has a personal life and is also the man who owns the site. It could take 24, 48, or 1,234 hours. You've been here since June of 2016, wait a day why don't you?

Go to bazaar section and look for place to submit info.... Also that attitude isn't going to get you far. It can take 48 hours or longer

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Take a DEEP breath... ok as soon as Redbot gets on he will check out your info and if it checks out you will be Verified, verified is not something you are bribing us for, it is a process that takes a little time to do due diligence on YOU and then you are verified. Be patient, we have never once taken someone's money at Redguides and not delivered. But you are asking for a service to be performed, let it happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Some days all your shit checks out and it takes a few hours, some days you guys make Red hunt down strange shit and it takes days. Either way, he does not hand out Verified like a new crack dealer hands out test product. It is a badge paid for yes, but also earned.

Last edited:
Being verified won't help you much if you get a reputation for being an impatient ass.

Not being impatient, nor am I being an ass.
When paying for the service there is no estimated time.
When reading the details, it gives zero time estimate.
In fact it is giving you the assumption that it takes place once payment is verified.

Once I received a PM about the process I was 100% okay with it.
The only here being an ass right now is you.

Trying to get verified on here but no one is active from the site in IRC for the past 8 to 10 hours or so.
I have waited all day to try and speak to someone about how to get the information yall request to yall to verify my account.
I paid the money and then nothing back.

Come on... Lets get this show on the road already....

Hey bud, sorry for the wait. We had issues with our server so your payment wasn't recognized, that should be fixed now. You'll see a subforum of the bazaar called bazaar verification, go there and make a post. Any issues, please PM me.

Problem - Verify

Users who are viewing this thread

Back