• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

RedGuides 14th Anniversary: Post & Win! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,102¢
Pronouns
He/Him
congrats to last month's winners!

RedGuides is 14 years old this month and springing into March with a new contest! Open to the public, feel free to tell your guild. Simply post in this thread for a chance to win. If you need a prompt, please tell us:

What classes did you make heroic (for free!) this month?

To enter, answer the above question, post something about EverQuest or comment on someone else's post. Example:

paladin01: My favorite clicky is the Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring.
druidluvr: I love batwing crunchies.
shaman69: You guys have great taste!

Prize List:

• bridle-of-queen-velazuls-sokokar-icon.png
    Grand Prize! Premium Edition: Empires of Kunark Expansion. (upgrade or new)
    succulent-familiar-icon.png

premium.png

• EverQuest: The 10th Anniversary Collector's Edition (hardcover) for one winner
    eqbook12.jpg

• EverQuest: Titanium Edition (unused, original, worth ~$100 on eBay) for one winner
    290full-everquest%3A-titanium-edition-cover.jpg

• RedGuides Mug - FIVE winners!
    mug.jpg

• TWO KRONO for one lucky winner.

• TWO KRONO for one lucky winner.

• One Krono for one lucky winner.

• Avatar change (from redcent shop) for one winner.

• Color username (from redcent shop) for one winner.

• 1 Month of Redguides Level 2 access for you or a friend. Enjoy the Very Vanilla compile, the internet's largest collection of macros, private strategies, and a great community. One winner.

Rules:
No purchase necessary. No more entries after March 31st, 11:59 PM PST.
Drawing will be held in-game on the Vox server, by use of /random. Time & location of the /random will be posted after contest ends, you are welcome to attend.
One reply only, with the exception that multiple replies (and therefore multiple entries) are allowed so long as you are carrying on a normal on-topic conversation.
Shipping of physical items is to USA only, an alternate prize will be selected if we can't get it to you.
Posting with multiple accounts, or screwing with the contest will lead to certain doom.

By the way, check out our FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/RedGuides

Last edited:
Made my already 105 SKs/Wars Heroic so I could do the Feerott and HoT quests for the augs. Everything else - face melting wizards.

I made 2 new zerkers so far. Looking at a zerker group. I'm running 6 accounts so the other 3 I haven't decided yet. I just leveled up a mage and a wizzard. Really wish I knew this was coming so I didn't waste my time lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made the melee or caster equivalent to whatever group was already on the account, so I can pingpong between zerkers and wizards as they nerf each other back and for ad nauseam. Also, added a few more healers on off tank accounts as back up for raids.

Bard sk zerker druid necro...thinking of doing a pet squad with mage and bst on other account and druid healing

I made a zerker, beast, shm and SK. My toons i started leveling were 87 and had 3 banned this weekend so the sk, bst and zerk replaced my warrior and 2 wiz i lost.

I have about 12 more accounts i found though to make more!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Right now waiting till I have more time, planing on a Zerker and Beastlord since I don't have any yet. The rest no idea ... kind of like to have a ranger around and more wizards!!! will wait till I decide lol

2x FTP grps so far. Have to decide when I get time for my paid accts.

War/Clr/Enc/Wiz/Wiz/Wiz
SK/Clr/Brd/Rng/Bst/Mnk

I have some other misc. FTP accts and prob will pick up some Zerker/Zerker/Zerker....

Never did much before with SK, Rng, Bst, Mnkee. Figured I wanted to make them to get them up and experience some new stuff. All for fun. Though abuse Rng and Bst for buffs eventually! :rock:

~TheFiddler~

Haven't made them yet, but looking like War, Sham, Bard, Zerk, Zerk, Zerk on new accounts. And a split of wiz/mages on current accounts for bind spots and coth bots.

P.S. Razkle, you can't make separate posts for your 279 new heroic toons. :P

Sk and two Zerks to start with. Still trying to decide on the right combinations for the other 9 accounts. It's nice to have so many possibilities.

Re: RedGuides 14th Anniversary: Post & Win!

Ok, my entry is:

I love the POK stein. It's my favorite item, and quest, and perfect for MQ2. And the quest is active as we speak! Where do I pick up my winnings Red?

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. Razkle, you can't make separate posts for your 279 new heroic toons. :P

Oh yes he did! (Oh no she dint)

It seems a LOT of people made warriors.

Do warriors tank that much better at higher level? With my warrior at 87 my wizzies would pull agro almost instantly with their big nukes, especially a crit. My sk now 88 hasn't lost agro once, my zerker is usually second on agro list and he is only ever as high as 40%

My 105 war never loses aggro. I had a wizzard dumping mana with eoknuke. Have a zerk going balls out at 400k+. He also tanks like no other too. I'm using autowar. Just clicking vehe and one other AA while tanking named and I was doing almost 100k dps too with wurmy.

I made 1 of each on each of my 200+ accounts, starting with BArd on the 1st and ending with Wizard on the 16th, then started over at the top, so I got 1 of each in rotation on all accounts!

RedGuides 14th Anniversary: Post & Win!

I made 1 of each on each of my 200+ accounts, starting with BArd on the 1st and ending with Wizard on the 16th, then started over at the top, so I got 1 of each in rotation on all accounts!

Did you have to macro that? Son of b!!

It seems a LOT of people made warriors.

Do warriors tank that much better at higher level? With my warrior at 87 my wizzies would pull agro almost instantly with their big nukes, especially a crit. My sk now 88 hasn't lost agro once, my zerker is usually second on agro list and he is only ever as high as 40%

Autwarrior is da bomb!!!

RedGuides 14th Anniversary: Post & Win!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back