• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

RedGuides 14th Anniversary: Post & Win! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided on a warrior as its one of the only classes I haven't played the hell out of that is still interesting lol

Went with an SK, as I've never done a tank. Pretty fun so far. I'm also messing with MQ2 for the first time ever. Good stuff.

Try it...u dont even need CC with autowar, he changes targets when he looses agro..with autocleric, its a win win and u can get a bst instead of bard/enchanter for more dps meaning more xp/more chance for rare...

Thanks for bring autowar up omg I love it so much

I have 4 Gold accounts and 2 FTP accounts. Claimed a Heroic on all of them (of course), but so far have only made 1 character. Ended up creating a Mage.

I do really like the idea of making a Zerker or two though!

I wish you could pool all the heroics onto one account. If that was the case, my main mage account would have 7 other mages on there right now, all stashed throughout EoK and other hard-to-reach places.

I made a warrior on an old 4th account. Haven't made anything on my 3 main accounts yet. Curious, what does it do if you use the heroic on an already 105 char, does it switch them back to 85, or does it just give you the bonus DoN prog, trials etc?

I logged into all of my accounts for the free heroic upgrades on the 9 accounts I own, but only created one actual new toon (a RNG). It's been a few years since my last log in, so I'm happy to get the promos. Now I have to get ISBoxer reconfigured and set up hotkeys and layouts on my accounts.

3 SK's (F paladins), 4 wizards, 1 enchanter, 2 clerics, 1 mage

My first toon in EQ I made a Barbarian Warrior in Halas. I pulled up my map and got curious what the small circle on the map was for and traveled to it while looking at map. I fell in a well and drowned. This concluded my first rage quit in EQ.

I have 30 accounts. Not a pally on any of them! I made 2 SKs, 6 wizards, cleric, chanter,bard, 2 zerks. Holding on to the other heroic slots to see what hits my fancy :D

I made a couple of CoH bots and then made a bunch of new accounts and got at least 1 of each class. I run a pet/caster heavy 6 box now and am adding a melee dps group.

Seems like a good time to start a group on a different server. Who has a good pop and active marketplace to buy the crap I farm? So far a couple mages and a cleric, but since everyone is saying zerker might have to get off my ass and make a zerker group.

Just redownloaded EQ again. I think I might make an 85 Speed Bump...er....Ranger. And of course, play my Bard again. ;)

Made a ranger and a beastlord to go with my previously heroic-ed paladin and cleric. Still have 2 accounts that I'm trying to decide on.

WIZZIE X 6 with raz's macros

While watching the dancing gnome on the nexus stone in POK

Last edited:
congrats to last month's winners!

[video=youtube;MP0fHKeOdlM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP0fHKeOdlM[/video]

For those who missed it, be sure to watch EverQuest's 18th anniversary stream!

RedGuides is 14 years old this month and springing into March with a new contest! Open to the public, feel free to tell your guild. Simply post in this thread for a chance to win. If you need a prompt, please tell us:

What classes did you make heroic (for free!) this month?

To enter, answer the above question, post something about EverQuest or comment on someone else's post. Example:

Prize List:
Sk beast bard wiz beast lord shaman and a mage!

• bridle-of-queen-velazuls-sokokar-icon.png
    Grand Prize! Premium Edition: Empires of Kunark Expansion. (upgrade or new)
    succulent-familiar-icon.png

View attachment 11658

• EverQuest: The 10th Anniversary Collector's Edition (hardcover) for one winner
    eqbook12.jpg

• EverQuest: Titanium Edition (unused, original, worth ~$100 on eBay) for one winner
    290full-everquest%3A-titanium-edition-cover.jpg

• RedGuides Mug - FIVE winners!
    View attachment 11650

• TWO KRONO for one lucky winner.

• TWO KRONO for one lucky winner.

• One Krono for one lucky winner.

• Avatar change (from redcent shop) for one winner.

• Color username (from redcent shop) for one winner.

• 1 Month of Redguides Level 2 access for you or a friend. Enjoy the Very Vanilla compile, the internet's largest collection of macros, private strategies, and a great community. One winner.

Rules:
No purchase necessary. No more entries after March 31st, 11:59 PM PST.
Drawing will be held in-game on the Vox server, by use of /random. Time & location of the /random will be posted after contest ends, you are welcome to attend.
One reply only, with the exception that multiple replies (and therefore multiple entries) are allowed so long as you are carrying on a normal on-topic conversation.
Shipping of physical items is to USA only, an alternate prize will be selected if we can't get it to you.
Posting with multiple accounts, or screwing with the contest will lead to certain doom.

By the way, check out our FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/RedGuides

Re: RedGuides 14th Anniversary: Post & Win!

I made:
Warrior, Cleric, Rogue, Bard, Ranger, Beastlord, Zerker and a Druid. Hopefully there will be some crazy fun.)

- - - Updated - - -

I made:
Warrior, Cleric, Rogue, Bard, Ranger, Beastlord, Zerker and a Druid. Hopefully there will be some crazy fun.)

RedGuides 14th Anniversary: Post & Win!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back