• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - P99 VPN Boxing on the same machine? (1 Viewer)

Parabolis65

RedCents
52¢
So I'm looking for info on boxing on the same machine without an IP exemption..

So I have a VPN, but I know my MAC address will show as being on behind the same machine on 2 accounts.. is there any way to get around this?

I'm basically just wanting to try and park my char. in a zone so I can run to him and get buffs on the same machine utilizing a VPN.

Also any other things / known exploits, hacks, work-arounds etc. for Project 1999? There's got to be ways to get around their security on this server.

It's a pretty tight server. Not much in the way of hacks. Using a VPN there will get you banned for sure.

I have to agree here, there are ways around it but they have nothing but time and no real changes in thier server structure. It might take them 6 month for the flag to show up or somone to report you. Unless you pay off the admins, (yes that works on this server) you're going to get banned circumventing the security. IMO if you want to circumvent truebox/ip code, youd have better luck with phinny.

I used a VPN on a seperate computer on p99 for months. I had a mule/buff bot set up in the EC tunnel the whole time I played and never had a problem. I'm sure it's harder on the same computer though.

dont use the same pc. Ive done iit forever with a laptop beside me , but i wouldnt do it on same pc. keep your usual toon on your pc with no vpn, then use box on vpn and try keep vpn using the same city for proxy

Vpn will only work from different computers for p99. Same computer won't load more than 1 server select it's hard coded. There's no way to toggle between your primary ip and vpn ip to my understanding why you can't box from same computer. My 2 cents from boxin on p99 for years. Always used multiple computers

Question - P99 VPN Boxing on the same machine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back