• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - FREE HEROIC CHARACTERS (1 Viewer)

Also doesn't say any thing about being restricted to all access only
"Our anniversary gift to EVERYONE who has ever played EverQuest is a FREE level 85 Heroic Character"

Except if your a new Account.

Also doesn't say any thing about being restricted to all access only
"Our anniversary gift to EVERYONE who has ever played EverQuest is a FREE level 85 Heroic Character"

Except if your a new Account.

It looks like this isn't the case. Quote from the other thread:

Never played EverQuest before? No problem! This promotion is also available to new accounts if they have an All Access Membership! Being a member has its perks, and you can learn more about membership benefits here.

it means what it says in plain English " if you've ever played before you get a free heroic character" gold or not

"if youve never played before you have to become a gold access member first"

not that hard to understand

it means what it says in plain English " if you've ever played before you get a free heroic character" gold or not

"if youve never played before you have to become a gold access member first"

not that hard to understand

Why would they give to existing FTP players but not new FTP players? I suspect it's an all access thing for everyone but I could be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would they give to existing FTP players but not new FTP players? I suspect it's an all access thing for everyone but I could be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

to try and encourage new players to at least pay once for play time.

if it was for GOLD ACCESS ONLY they would have made that quiet plain at the start, instead of just adding it on with the new player part,

to try and encourage new players to at least pay once for play time.

if it was for GOLD ACCESS ONLY they would have made that quiet plain at the start, instead of just adding it on with the new player part,

Exactly this. If they made it free heroic for any F2P account then we would all just make 1000 free accounts and get 1000 free heroics.

Note. it may be that if you claimed a "free" heroic before on an account, you may not be able to claim another...They did give free heroics to accounts a few years ago..

Yea, based on what it said I believe it is

A) 1 free heroic for all accounts (gold or free) as long as they were created prior to March 16th
B) If you create a new account after March 16th it must be gold to get the free heroic
C) Might not be able to claim free heroic if you got a free one before (see Meistro message above)

Good thing I have like 16 accounts ranging back from this year to 2001!

Sweet!

Anyone knows if its possible to upgrade existing toons to heroic? So you don't have to do MPG and DON.

Sweet!

Anyone knows if its possible to upgrade existing toons to heroic? So you don't have to do MPG and DON.

If it's anything like a regular heroic upgrade, then yea. You can use a heroic on any char (as long as theyre 85 or lower, I'm assuming). I used it on my 50 SK.

I'm not sure if you can use it on a 105 though.

If it's anything like a regular heroic upgrade, then yea. You can use a heroic on any char (as long as theyre 85 or lower, I'm assuming). I used it on my 50 SK.

I'm not sure if you can use it on a 105 though.

if its like a normal heroic you can use it on a 105 but why would you? little point nowadays. except if your pre tbm and need the augs

if its like a normal heroic you can use it on a 105 but why would you? little point nowadays. except if your pre tbm and need the augs

Yea, I guess more for the trials and DON if you're too lazy to do it on your own and don't need a free level 85.

FYI you can make a totally new account and still heroic your toon. I just tested it... mage coh bots inc!

for some reason I cant claim a heroic character on any of my accounts (all were gold in the past).

heroic character counter says "0" at the login screen. any advice please?

News - FREE HEROIC CHARACTERS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back