• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - FREE Heroic Character!! Until March 31, 2017 Now Live! (1 Viewer)

A little under 12 hours left for heroics. If you like to wait till the last minute now is the time.

When you log into game, do you get a message that you have a heroic character to claim?

I had a bunch of F2P accounts i made with the original free heroics, i didn't ever get them to show a heroic char available in the character select window but when i log in game i got that message and the button was on the inventory window

When you log into game, do you get a message that you have a heroic character to claim?

I had a bunch of F2P accounts i made with the original free heroics, i didn't ever get them to show a heroic char available in the character select window but when i log in game i got that message and the button was on the inventory window
No, I have logged in an there was no upgrade button on my inventory or at the char select after I logged out.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

There probably isn't much you can do at this point, have you tried logging into the accounts with a vpn on/off maybe?

Have had free toons on accounts with bare minimum info, some with random info entered into all and my normal day to day accounts no issue.

Only thing is i never use any vpn on this PC, if that could potentially cause an issue

News - FREE Heroic Character!! Until March 31, 2017 Now Live!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back