• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Patch - Servers coming down again in 25 minutes! (1 Viewer)

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Wednesday, March 15th, 2017 at 7PM Pacific* for additional maintenance. We expect that servers will be unavailable for up to three hours.

Keep an eye on the EverQuest forums and social media for status updates and for news if additional downtime is needed.

*Convert to your local time

hate them......

Timestamps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From patch notes:

- - The display of timestamps defaults to off but can be customized per window.
- - Available formats are hh:mm:ss, hh:mm, or mm:ss.
- - The default color of timestamp text matches the color of the chat channel it corresponds to. This setting can be toggled, and the timestamps can instead display in a uniform custom color per window.
- - Tell windows can also have their timestamp settings customized like normal chat windows.

Yea, probably to fix the timestamps that they just added today after 18 years of not having them.

YES! Maybe this will give Gamparse a reason to make Timestamps work properly with it.

I don't use Timestamps because it parses really fucking weird in Gamparse. It's a nightmare, characters get double tracked (one that shows the Timestamp, one that doesn't show the timestamp). Now they got a reason to fix it since Timestamps will be built into default EQ.

I was getting 6600 hp/mana now servers are up and it's back to 3900. thought all that slayer achievement finally paid off but nooooooo

Patch - Servers coming down again in 25 minutes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back