• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - It's that time of year again! The Anniversary Quests begin MARCH 16!! (1 Viewer)

Darkmax

RedCents
1,239¢
According to a recent post on the Everquest forum Anniversary Quests will begin on March 16, 2017!

Unfortunately, no information was provided as to order or what years would be open than. The post did state that new quests would be on test server prior to release!

Thanks go to Darkie for locating this information!

The first set of Anniversary Quests is set to open up soon?

This will be the 15th Anniversary which includes many nice to have items. Also, each task gives Commemorative Coins which can be used at the jubilant merchant to purchase other items. Some of the rewards are impossible to duplicate other times of the year so don't miss out!

There are 6 Missions for the 15th Anniversary. The rewards come from Bonuses achieved in the Missions, 1 drop per time.

A Ranger's Tale
- Bonus: Bottled Essence of Vex

Defending Knowledge - Bonus: Miniature Horn of Unity

Sprucing Up Shakey - Bonus: Wee'er Harvester or Big Belt of the River

What Happens In Neriak
... - Bonus: Diplomatic Papers

Plane of War Mission:
War Games -This mission offers a number of useful rewards in the standard chest including the Bloodmetal Inlaid Gnollish Totem and various Augs. Bonus: Suffix:Dog of War

For Magically Delicious - Bonus: Jimothy Junior

Good Luck Everyone and Happy Questing!

Editors Note: I had originally cited a date found on the EQ Resources calendar for the start time and date. Which has proven incorrect in this case. My apologies to anyone who was mislead. At this time all I can safely say is soon.

Last edited:
Re: It's that time of year again! The Anniversary Quests begin!

Sorry should have listed the source when I listed the event - It's listed on the EQ Resource calendar of events. In the past I've found this calendar to be accurate and kept up to date.

Edit

Didn't see earlier that this was in Level 1. Editing to remove the info. See Level 2 for more ;-)

Last edited:

Not seeing npc's up yet on my server.... I think DBG forgot to give the hamster instructions to run on the OTHER wheel today...

This year would be the 18th anniversary... Last year was the 17th anniversary with exp. bonus of 170% for 17 days...

Are you sure this is accurate up to date information?

Anyone have any idea on how long it would take to max the Gnoll Totem AC buff?

Anyone have any idea on how long it would take to max the Gnoll Totem AC buff?

I'll post a guide (although I think I did last year) on how to do it. My method maxes it in less than six hours.

Found it -- it even included the macro I used.

https://www.redguides.com/forums/threads/40244-Evolving-Shrouds-(AFK)

- - - Updated - - -

Also, for what its worth, this method will evolve any shroud very quickly.

I really hope they have new item drops for group gamers this year. The 17th anniversary crap was all raid tasks to acquire items, with group gamers only being able to do the craptastic gnome ornaments.

So are these up and going? I dont see a notification after logging in my characters.

No Dallas seems the reference was wrong - at this time I am not sure when these will be going live. The original dates from the EQ Resources had been based on a post from one of the Dev's prior to the beginning of the year, who had also left the possibility of changes open.

Can anyone tell me how much AC the evolved adds after the recent AC changes?

Same amount of actual AC. The displayed AC is showing the effectiveness of working AC right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is from Fanra and looks to be accurate: everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Anniversary

Eighteenth Anniversary (2017) Schedule Date begins Content (see Quests below for quest links) Date ends
Wednesday, February 22 "War Games" mission in Plane of War Wednesday, April 5
Wednesday, March 16 16 Days of 150% (50% bonus) Experience Friday, March 31
Thursday, March 16 17th Anniversary Drunken Gnome Race event, Hate's Fury: Seventeen Pieces of Silver group/raid event Thursday, April 27
Wednesday, April 12 14th, 15th, & 16th Anniversary Player-Designed Missions Wednesday, May 24
Wednesday, April 26 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, & 13th Anniversary Missions, Fabled mobs Wednesday, June 7

Looks to be the same lost on DB forums and to my knowledge the war games mission hasn't started and it's after the listed date?

Looks to be the same lost on DB forums and to my knowledge the war games mission hasn't started and it's after the listed date?

Yea it's weird. Typical Daybreak though

Knowing how much DBG messed up on a weekly(daily possibly,) basis, does any one know of any of these quests that may sneak their way into TLP? Don't know anything about anniversary quests, but if it's like anything that's happened in the past, those that benefit from the immediate rewards of such features will be one step up before they remove it.

You just have to check that stuff yourself because there IS the chance that happens. I mean, PoK was available long before it should have been, and a bunch of task mobs were up until recently that gave raid-equivalent armor as rewards for a group task.

Thanks Darkie I'm glad you found this! I'm kind of curious what their ideas are in putting them out this year.

So glad that they set a date for us to look forward to!

I wish they would make Lower Guk higher, I remember when they first started it spending night after night when everyone else was sleeping farming the gear. So much fun.

When will these quests be live on Test? Would like to try some of this out

Edit: NM, may already be active. Here's patchnotes from Test yesterday:

"Today, Test will be updated with our latest internal build to help us with combat testing for some new Anniversary content. There are no new patch notes at this time"

News - It's that time of year again! The Anniversary Quests begin MARCH 16!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back