• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - SK gift buff holyshit question (1 Viewer)

Lucent

RedCents
45¢
Wanting to keep Gift recourse up without waiting on KA to cycle back to buffs, in combat (holy)

/if (!${Me.Buff[Gift of Klonda].ID} && ${Me.PctMana}>40 && ${Spell[Gift of Klonda].Stacks} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Touch of Klonda" -invis

if I am doing this correctly this is

If *buff not on* AND *i have mana* AND *buff will land* AND *target is a mob* AND *i'm not moving* THEN /cast spell if not invis

How can I be sure the target is

1: Not mezzed
2: actually aggrod on group (xtarget?)
3: whatever someone better may point out that I am missing.

Essentially I want to ensure its cast on mobs i'm actually fighting not accidentally on things i've targeted while still in combat or friendly non aggro mobs in a small area, been reading through the docs but can't seem to figure out this

Thanks in advance

I suppose if its an xtarget thing i should probably make sure its within range so it doesn't try to touch things in the middle of splits lol

HolyShits will ONLY fire when auto-attack is engaged. If auto-attack has been turned on via KA, you're on the mob, it's unmezzed, etc. There'd be little reason to add the additional checks in there as a holyshit.

If target is not mezzed = !${Target.Mezzed.ID}
Just add hp check so it won't mess with non aggro mobs accidentally clicked or when splitting = ${Target.PctHPs}<98
You can check to see if it has aggro on you already = ${AggroTargetID}
If you want range check change 75 to whatever range = ${SpawnCount[npc radius 75]}

I've never seen the -invis? Does that work? I've always added !${Me.Invis} for checking if I was visible.

Also when I do downshit for FD char I add in ${Me.Standing}.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-invis is a modifier for MQ2Cast, modifying the /cast command in the holyshit that calls that plugin, rather than using the functionality of MQ2Melee, you can do either really. I'm still trying to decide which I like better.

!${Me.Invis} definitely looks more impressive though, if that matters.

After your explanation I would prefer the melee handling it as it's not calling on cast to do something it can't over and over again using up even more CPU cycles. That is if I understand it correctly. Melee would run its check and fail the check and not call on mq2cast.

Again, HolyShits will ONLY fire when you have autoattack engaged. Checking for invis in this case is completely useless. Autoattack is going to break invis, so having an invis check for any holyshit is going to be an automatic pass for that condition and completely useless to check.

Again, HolyShits will ONLY fire when you have autoattack engaged. Checking for invis in this case is completely useless. Autoattack is going to break invis, so having an invis check for any holyshit is going to be an automatic pass for that condition and completely useless to check.

Fair enough. Sometimes I can over think.

Question - SK gift buff holyshit question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back