Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: MQ2Nav Release Thread

1. Top | #241

Re: MQ2Nav Release Thread

Ring of Scales - Sathir's Tomb, anyone able to find out why out of all the Ring of scales zone meshes "Sathir's Tomb is not listed? In game its listed as "charisisb". MQ2Nav lists charisis as follows:

The Howling Stone - charisis
    The Howloing Stone -charisistwo

charisisb doesn't exsist but all the other meshes are available. thank you

2. Top | #242

I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I can't seem to find a guide on how to make run paths. I would like to if possible create a specific pull set so I know my SK will Only pull specific mobs in an open room. It won't really work to use Kiss Assist because Then I will pull everything of a specific type. Someone help me out to get this working right please :0

3. Top | #243

Quote Originally Posted by Daryldixonurmouth View Post
    I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I can't seem to find a guide on how to make run paths. I would like to if possible create a specific pull set so I know my SK will Only pull specific mobs in an open room. It won't really work to use Kiss Assist because Then I will pull everything of a specific type. Someone help me out to get this working right please :0
    this is not possible pr. default with mq2nav, unless you specifically made a pull.mac that only targetted the specific mobs you wanted, and then custom designed your nav mesh so it would pick some paths over others.

4. Top | #244

Bah Ok Well thank you for telling me I've been searching for this a while haha

5. Top | #245

Is there a way to /nav target but stop at melee range?

6. Top | #246

Quote Originally Posted by EQbackagain View Post
    Is there a way to /nav target but stop at melee range?
    Not directly. You could attempt in your macro to stop once your within some distance.

7. Top | #247

It's actually more for raid use when playing with a more hands on approach. So no macro's involved.

- - - Updated - - -

Wondered if you could actually do it in a small macro actually. You know, store x,y,z locs as a variable then move to x-20, y-20?

8. Top | #248

You could make a small macro that would /nav target and once you were within some distance it would stop mq2nav and end the macro.

9. One user has clicked "Thanks" to reward plure for this post:

kajnonei (01-14-2018)

10. Top | #249

/nav ui stopped working for me. Any tips would be awesome. Might just be missing the required UI file. How do I reinstall the plugin?

11. Top | #250

/plugin mq2nav unload
    /plugin mq2nav
    /nav ui

Worst case scenario do a /loadskin default then do the above

12. One user has clicked "Thanks" to reward eqmule for this post:

shovelhead (04-01-2018)

13. Top | #251

if you lose the ui due to zoning you need to unload and reload the plugin to cause the ui to punch through the everquest window, seems that when you zone it closes the UI and reopens it after zoning, wether the delay is not long enough or it is rendering while eq renders and basically the UI renders on the loading screen and thats why a mouse cursor shows up while hovering over the UI's old place before zoning. Short term fix is unload the plugin and reload it and the window should appear if not /nav ui and it should re show the UI.

14. One user has clicked "Thanks" to reward saar for this post:

shovelhead (04-01-2018)

15. Top | #252

I keep getting this in PoFire..

Name:  naverror.png
Views: 23
Size:  292.2 KB

That picture is hard to read because I couldn't get a snip of the error before it got locked, but it's saying
    Code: 
    Assertion failed!

Program: C:\MQ2\mq2nav.dll
    File: D:\Users\Trevor\work_local\VSTS\Very.../NavigationPath.h
    Line:84

Expression: index < m_currentPathSize