• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Guide - Question about UI setup (1 Viewer)

RedCents
84¢
So for the people that either A. just bought a new account or B. recently reformatted and no longer have their UI saved. Is there a place where one can find/save a UI others already setup? not just the placement of evreyhthing but the biggest pita for me is pulling out ALL the crazy amount of aa's specially when in my instance I have 6 characters I now have to setup because I reformatted and now nobody has any AA on their bar. If such a thing existed it would save me loads of time and I'd possible touch your butt for telling me about it. Thank you in advance. =)

save ur own on a thumbdrive, other than that there are great ui's at eqinterface and one even put out by a member here. as far as ur hotbuttons ur on ur own for that, thumbdrive is the best move, no touch on my butt is needed maybe a thanks and we can call it even

I have a variety of classes I would be happy to post hotbutton bars for, if you mention which classes you are looking for.

I fear how ever you will spend as much time editing someone else's hotbuttons to fit your own preference as you would setting up your own in the first place. I find I lear new things when I work up a new toon and go over the discs/AA/spells, as they do change over time (or new ones added) and there are plenty of examples of mid/low level spells/AA having viability or uses you just did not realize until you had more EQ experience =)

Guide - Question about UI setup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back