• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Strange Rare I think? Is it? (1 Viewer)

Razkle

Single-handedly keeping Daybreak in business
RedCents
2,993¢
Tonight I looted a rare, I think its a rare, I have no idea, I can find nothing on the interwebs about it!

assassinspaul.png

never have your finger too close to the 0 button when 0 is /destroy

it went POOF! lol oops

- - - Updated - - -

YUP, I deleted a rare!
- - Two new sets of mercenary equipment have been created for Empires of Kunark. One set can be purchased for Sathir Trade Gems in Lceanium while the other set can be obtained as rare drops from basepop and rare creatures.

cant recover it either, my recover page is FULL of trash shit! grrrr

- - - Updated - - -

ok ok NOT so rare, got another one...

Screen Shot 02-16-17 at 04.31 AM.JPG

thats not a rare, uncommon merc gear thats useless imho, i mean who uses mercs any more

I looted 2 in 10 mins in droga

The people who use mercs are the same people that throw stones at us while we're crusing by with 10 toons on auto follow.

Hopefully they'll be too busy lootin' now to throw them stones!

some days I just feel dumb.... so I get another of these and when I pick it up to move it, it goes poof too! I was like! DAMMIT! then it dawned on me.... I didn't delete it, I auto equipped it, opened the Merc Equipment tab and look there they are, I didn't delete them, I equipped them! now I cant remember the last time I needed a merc but at least I have the shit...

some days I just feel dumb.... so I get another of these and when I pick it up to move it, it goes poof too! I was like! DAMMIT! then it dawned on me.... I didn't delete it, I auto equipped it, opened the Merc Equipment tab and look there they are, I didn't delete them, I equipped them! now I cant remember the last time I needed a merc but at least I have the shit...

If you're short on inventory space that's a neat trick to free up a little space.

rofl whens the last time you had an empty equip space?

News - Strange Rare I think? Is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back