• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

SQ Answer BullShit (1 Viewer)

RedCents
13¢
This is so dam retarded I cant log into 2 of my accounts and no matter what mobile number I enter says it doesn't meet requirements , well FUCK YOU DBG that's bullshit

if you check their tweets or forum you will see they are having serious log in issues right now.

this mroning it said I needed a valid subscription on one of my FTP accounts... heh. When I got home from work, log in server would not even respond. After dinner, no issues.

I was required to enter a security question for an account I use. The problem is it was someone's else's account that quit the game 8 years ago. I had no idea what his answer was. I got lucky and tracked him down and got it from him. I had just bought EOK on that account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you can also get by it with the patch me bypass. I had to do it on an account i started after a surgery when i added a box and was loopy a lot of the time so not sure what wierd answer i might have put. Thankfully it only hit one of my accounts so i can keep eq updated with the other.

the issues seems sporadic and random. It is effecting the patch server, and log in server, and apparently some game servers.

As in, you may be able to get around the patcher, just to have issues with the log in.

Only mentioning for those hitting their head on the desk... put a pillow there!

SQ Answer BullShit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back