• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Other site like bazaar? (1 Viewer)

lermure

RedCents
90¢
Hi,

Dont get me wrong i love the bazaar here.

I just want to know if there is other site to sell plat, krono and char. Just to have more view.

Its a dicussion that we can have here?

That is a thin line, discussion is perfectly allowable. But, as soon as posts get reported as advertising the thread is going to be culled or thrown out.

Go ahead and discuss pro/cons as I feel that could be constructive, try to keep site names to PM's until Redbot weighs in.

Keep in mind the reason this has become so large for a free service is due the community who try to protect each other. You pay for that on other sites. Even at that you are never perfectly safe. Its the nature of the beast.

Keep in mind the reason this has become so large for a free service is due the community who try to protect each other. You pay for that on other sites. Even at that you are never perfectly safe. Its the nature of the beast.

Nyght nailed it on the head on that one. I sell on another trade site as well , pay for an illusion of security (in the form of large sales fees) when there is none and also have a limited ability to communicate (giving your phone number to someone is a ban-able offense).
Here, there is no fee for transactions , the community is able to communicate , trade personal info, set yourself for multiple deals with someone, and most of all the SECURITY! Red and the other higher ups do a great job verifying identities and the community does a great job alerting other members of scams!

Hands down my favorite site.

by far redguides is best, I have been on both sides on the other one it sucks when a issue arises,
where as everyone is tight knit here.
If there is a issue you can expect multiple pm in defense or offense for a questionable situation,
its like having a family of folks on ya side or against you if you decide a dick move is the way to go :)
its like the trailerpark of rmt selling :) you know mess with one of em the whole park is comin atcha:)

Last edited:
ive used the "obvious 3" redguides is by far the best. the community looking out for the community thing works really well minus the very few that try to be sneaky. Thank you redguides, RG admins for this experience will use as long as i play!

Im pretty new here but I believe this is the best one. There are massive amounts of people that come to the bazaar forum here and sell/buy. There are also other topics/forums that have lots of EQ discussion inside helping. I wasnt too happy paying 12%+ fees on another site either. It seems like old school players coming back have a auction site in mind as being the best but then soon realize over the last several years this site has taken over. More and more people say to come here in chats when people on progression servers start saying you want $200+ for a item whenever something highend is auctioned. As soon as some newer people start saying kronos cost $17-18 or whatever in chats people usually just say come here for $9-10 kronos. Its actually never-ending lol. You'll see a lot more action here mid summer when the new progression opens up I'm sure. As long as EQ stays running and keeps making new expansions and progression servers the bazaar section here should thrive.

You all built it, with the help of the best sellers on the web deciding to set up shop here. We love this community, and a lot of work goes into keeping jerks out of it. I was considering moving the bazaar to its own site, everything would be retained: posts, feedback, names, etc. and obviously strict verification. I'd hope it would give more room for subforums, verified-only forums, other games, and so on.

Put it to a vote or kill it in the crib?

Last edited:
I was the victim of a chargeback from a seller on a certain site not to be named, starts with P.... lost over $1000 and they guaranteed my monies safe return, months later, I finally file a claim with paypal, so what do they do? They ban me from their site saying they did not owe me anything. They can claim they are safe all damn day, but when you lose a grand I call that unsafe. I have never lost a dime here and I am content with staying right here!

They sold me an item, then did a chargeback to DBG so I lost the account and got a nice chargeback ban from DBG.

I'm not sure if u still can, but u used to be able to buy / sell characters and items on Playerauctions.com , also Ebay... and maybe??? idk... but maybe amazon?

i have some time use autions, but they charge really high on fee and paypal too... Now i only use this forum, since im red verified, thats work better now.

Other site like bazaar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back