• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Something new ? (1 Viewer)

Chanticleer

yells at clouds
RedCents
76¢
Noticed Today when I loged in and started kiss bottom of my screen my EQ tabs went from EQ to EQ Name (lvl:105 zone name ) is this something new in MQ ? made me log out instantly I freaked out

Hot Tip: if you have a wide screen monitor and want to box, unlock your taskbar and drag it to the left or right of your monitor and you can have vertical tabs that are easy to read when you log on 6,12 or 18 toons!

Hot Tip: if you have a wide screen monitor and want to box, unlock your taskbar and drag it to the left or right of your monitor and you can have vertical tabs that are easy to read when you log on 6,12 or 18 toons!

Agreed
I started using vertical bars when monitors went away from 4:3 ratio years ago, you get better usage of the screen realestate.
With 1680x1050 or higher being popular there is a lot of horizontal space (1680) vs Vertical (1050) so you get a much better experience using the extra vertical space for the app without the bar taking the space IMO.

I do however use a horizontal bar on my 3440x1440 ultra-widescreen because I can fit 2 1680's (1680+1680=3360) next to each other
The horizontal size is so huge (thats what she said) that it doesnt scrunch up the 20 things I have open

With the eq instances actually having the names of the toons in it, this is awesome cause you can click on "steve" to bring him to the front....

Question - Something new ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back