• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Poll - What's your favorite zone from EoK? (1 Viewer)

What's your favorite zone from Empires of Kunark?

• Total voters

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,152¢
Pronouns
He/Him
Now that you've had a bit of time to explore, tell us, what's your favorite zone so far?

Just recently came back to playing and got my tank to 105 where he can actually tank in the zone (almost). I'll tell you in a week or two.

FM is probably the most popular, but Gates is my favorite just because I enjoy being there... Never even grouped there.

...its pretty. That's what i'm saying!

Droga..cause its fucking hard and took a nice time to get the hunter achiev but i like there cause nobody is there also hehe

I chose FM because I like how open it is (wish mob density was higher in places, but yea). I do, though, really like the Lab... I just wish that the mobs further in didn't have that fucking lame mana sucking AE. And yes, I get that I could do progression and mitigate it, but I haven't done that and don't plan on it.

Poll - What's your favorite zone from EoK?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back