• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Contest February Public Contest: Post & Win! 171814? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite EQ moment was telling Fippy Darkpaw that I was on the conservationists board of Qeynos and that there was no real need for him to kill me. He didn't listen though, and still continued to murder my level 4 cleric :(

I miss the Tallon Zek server. The whole Good vs. Evil thing was badass. Good times...
I started on Vallon Zek, race based teams but still ended up good vs evil. Really changes your game play when you can aoe your group mates to death.

One of my most lasting memories is CHeal rotations through the wall in PoTime, IIRC it was one of the Zeks. It was totally mind numbing events I had to heal, wait for *&^&% your next the entire fight lol.

I think the best day in EQ for me was when we had one lowly Shaman wanting to go for his epic piece in the Plane of Fear, just 1 day after they released the Berzerkers.....
Long story short we had 3 guilds and over 500 corpses at zone in when we finally got a GM to com help us....
The GM went in at level 58...when next we saw him, he was level 57...
The brand new Ire Blind Imp was malfunctioning and even the GM got killed by it....
The GM then went and despawned the whole zone...
Needless to say everyone got GM rezed (100%), and the GM even created the item the Shaman needed for his epic, Plane of Fear was shut down for 2 weeks for maitainence....

Never before or since had I ever seen a GM loose a level while GM invised, and GM invulnerable...word had it it took less than 10 sec for the GM to die, but it is still unconfirmed rumor... but I DID see the corpse...

PS...YES, I am interested in the GRAND PRIZE! :D

I think the best day in EQ for me was when we had one lowly Shaman wanting to go for his epic piece in the Plane of Fear, just 1 day after they released the Berzerkers.....
Long story short we had 3 guilds and over 500 corpses at zone in when we finally got a GM to com help us....
The GM went in at level 58...when next we saw him, he was level 57...
The brand new Ire Blind Imp was malfunctioning and even the GM got killed by it....
The GM then went and despawned the whole zone...
Needless to say everyone got GM rezed (100%), and the GM even created the item the Shaman needed for his epic, Plane of Fear was shut down for 2 weeks for maitainence....

Never before or since had I ever seen a GM loose a level while GM invised, and GM invulnerable...word had it it took less than 10 sec for the GM to die, but it is still unconfirmed rumor... but I DID see the corpse...

PS...YES, I am interested in the GRAND PRIZE! :D

Your GM sounds petty. Died once and he despawned the whole zone. Sheesh, he didn't even have a corpse run!

My favorite EQ memory was when I was 10 or 11. My buddy and I wanted to visit Kithicor Forest and so we found some random dude to show us the way (we had no idea how to get there from Commonlands). We were probably level 5 or 6 and we didn't know there was a /follow command. So we were trying to follow this guy, who had SoW on (we didnt), and we kept getting lost. This was pre-Skype so luckily my family had two phone connections so I could talk to my friend on the phone while still being on dial-up. Somewhere in Kithicor we got separated and he was saying how these things called bixies were attacking him (I had no idea what a bixie was). I tried to find him but eventually he died and it wasnt until 5 minutes later I found his body surrounded by 6 dead bixie corpses and 3 bixie NPC's floating over his corpse. That's the crazy shit I love about EQ.

i goggled 171814 and it says: Amino Acid Transporter [ Caenorhabditis elegans ] Gene ID: 171814, updated on 17-Dec-2016

or a molex connector: Part Number: 171814-1002

or maskoi is high on drugs

My favorite EQ class:

Enchanter, up until about OoW.
Bard for PoP onward!

First character was a Wizard until Kunark, then switched to Enchanter until GoD. Then after the WoW break most people took in 2004, came back to Live and have played a Bard since! Long live Faded Memories!

171814?

Last edited:
I miss the old ranger jokes. Can this be an old ranger joke thread now?

A ranger walks into a bar.
......LOADING please wait.

What's the shortest ranger joke?
LFG

What's the difference between a ranger and a corpse?
About 1 second of agro.

How can you tell a ranger tried to break into your house??
Your cat is camping his corpse.

What's the difference between an Orc Pawn and a Ranger?
An Orc Pawn doesn't get teased as much as the Ranger.

Last edited:
Sullon Zek days had to be the best time for me in EQ. Good side to boot. Always a fight to be had and the guild was very tight knit since we didn't go anywhere alone.

Best Breakfast(s):Waffle house Hashbrowns ( Scattered, covered and chunked) and Mc Donalds Big Breakfast w/o the pancakes.

Did you guys know that Qeynos is Sony EQ backwards? I don't always eat breakfast, but when I do, it's Count Chocula. Of course you can only buy it around Halloween, along with Frankin Berry and Boo Berry. So this Halloween, get you some!

My favorite eq moment was with GK. Took a character 1-70 in 2 hours. It was hilarious to see all the mobs in Field of Bone to be corpses and then just /zone over to the next killing ground. Ohhhh the times :)

wait this is public... hmmm best memory is kiting Inku'ta DT Mobs for like 15 mins with DA on ... shortly after the zone crashed =D, also in the morning Im Making Waffles! waffles are the best breakfast goes good with sausage or bacon.

Back in the day when the life expectancy of a Gnoll in Blackburrow was about 1/2 sec, my friend and I would hunt rabid wolves and bears in Q Hills (the quest XP and pp were great for the time). Only problem was Holly Windstalker, she didn't like anyone messing with the wolves and bears. Many times she would pop over the hill and kill us both in one swing.
Months later when I was high enough I went back to Q Hills to get some revenge. I hunted her down, rooted her, had my way with her, rinsed and repeated. The RNG must have been happy with me that night, I caught a Pyzjn spawn. I promptly cleaned his blood of the shinny new GBS while running an alt out and then headed to the EC tunnel where I traded it for a SMR and GEB's.

88995?

One of my favorite eq memories was during PoP. There was a mean huge spider in Plane of Air that was one of 4 (I think) bosses to kill to get to Xegony. My guild somehow wiped on that boss and I survived and started tanking/kiting the spider around while they were able to rez everyone back up and re-engage. Even though I was an sk and not the best kiter I became the default kited on any event that needed it.

Same thing happened to me with the exploding Alaran raid, where you had to guess the murderer or whatever I forget the name of that one but yeah ever since that I've been default go to Kite the junk SK! Still hoping for that Kite shield to drop...and speaking of breakfast and kites there was this place in Pittsburg, CA called the Kitebar Cafe I used to go to for breakfast that was awesome (if you know Pittsburg you know there are few awesome things about it).

Also to add to this rice/breakfast combo... brown rice, eggs, ground beef, cheese, spinach and hot sauce is amazing (all mixed together creating a cheezy goodness)

Clicky: Circlet of Shadow
Breakfast: yesterday's leftover coffee
171814?: Yea, though I walk through the [hallway] of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil [Venril Sathir]: for thou art with me [KissAssist]; thy [Monster Crush] comfort me.

this epansion is so nice i wish they would stop with all of the patches tho lol
favorite cliciky : circlet of shadows
favoirite breakfast : eggs n bacon

Re: February Public Contest: Post & Win! 171814?

Maskoi is leaving some 171814 Illuminati style hints in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QylGkkYdgY

- - - Updated - - -

maskoiclues.png

What we see here:

My Vagina Is (Unreadable) My vagina is blood? bleeding?
Want Some Red (Unreadable) Want some Red Guides? Bot?

A few frames before... we see Nola
New Orleans Lousiana?

Or Nola Thistleborn? A filthy druid in Rathe Mountains? http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=3052

Thus the 17 somehow represents that Nola Thistleborn is an MQ user and is suffering from her menstrual cycle right now.

lol i found some words on the corridor part to: My oh myo (?!?), Myranda D 6-25, 9-1 bye, slide that po?!?....i really think is just random words

18 has to be something with kunark, that wolves can be found in droga too

next one 14 redguides page....

maybe a hidden part of the page using those numbers?!?

First character I ever raided on was a warrior back in 2002. I didn't understand what enrage was...I died a lot at the end of a raid. Fun times.

I love bacon, toast and eggs for breakfast actually making some now before getting on EQ!!! WOOT WOOT!!! Then a smoke and EQ for several hours.

Wait, I really hope I don't need to be decoding some fuckni Illuminati, Davinci Code style trail of breadcrumbs here. I just want a shot at EoK so I don't have to buy one for my new wizzy! :)

Contest February Public Contest: Post & Win! 171814?
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back