• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - NEW TOONS - SINGLE BOX FUN GROUP (1 Viewer)

Sologaming

RedCents
58¢
I want to try something new. Something fun.

Preferred Play Times - 11 pm CST - 2 am CST - Mon,Tues,Thurs,Friday / Saturday EARLY-3 pm CST - We can discuss other time schedules as the group starts to form.

This will require 6 people.
1x Tank
1x Heals
1x Support
1x DPS/Puller
2x DPS

Once we have a solid group, we will pick a server, make our toons, and group up. Play together and hit old school dungeons. Level up as we go :)

Rules:
  • When we play, we play together.
  • No Mercs
  • Twinking NOT Allowed (Use what we find)
  • No Power Leveling
  • No Buffs (Unless from group)
  • Voice Chat Program Required (Mic to speak)

I think this could be a lot of fun if we have enough people interested....Give us something to do while our box groups are farming.

Please Reply here with you interest, What Class you are interested in playing, Race you wish to make....
Once the group is set we will decide on a race, server, set times, and who is playing what.

Lets Have some :eq1 Fun guys/gals

Give us something to do while our box groups are farming.

Sounds like a fun project! I hope this gets tons of attention.
I'm sure there's a lot of people where their static group has dwindled away over time that are looking for new people to play with!

I typically play those CST hours, I just hate voice chat... it interrupts my bad ass tunes

I vote QUARM
Id play whatever, but I want myself or someone else to also boxmq2 the clr =)

I'd be down for this. I'm willing to play any role. I might be a bit late some nights, my work schedule usually requires me to stay until 12PM cst.

Lacking some involvement here. Hopefully we get some more activity and can make this happen. Will need atleast 8 people to commit so that hopefully 6 will be able to meet the time requirements.
Thanks!

I would love to join the team... Monk would be my first pick but could play other class if needed. I love the rules you propose and I should be able to attempt most of the time !

Discussion - NEW TOONS - SINGLE BOX FUN GROUP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back