• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Limited time item: Packed Picnic Basket (1 Viewer)

Darkmax

RedCents
1,239¢
It's time for Erollisi in Everquest again!<3

"Blah! So what I'm single!," you say?

Before you dismiss the item completely, remember this is the one time of the year you can get a Packed Picnic Basket!!

What's that? The packed picnic basket is a never ending source of food and drink! That's right no more hearing - "you are hungry" or "you are thirsty" from your characters!

What do you need to do for such a wonderful item? Just complete a few Erollisi day quests!

The Packed picnic basket can be yours for simply completing the Achievement: Erollisi Day!

So grab a few collectibles, find a few gifts, and play cupid and you too can be eating and drinking for years to come!

I would have to say that it's a decent quest, certainly with a few issues for automating.

The good things to consider:

For the part where you have to ask to be friends you can simply block the buff and continue to recast on the same target until all ten are complete.

Halas and neriak collectibles are ground spawn collectibles, but they aren't the exact same location each time. Neriak glowing orbs can often be in difficult to reach places like on the top of roofs so creating an automated part for that would be a huge challenge IMO.

The cutting of hair part shouldn't be too hard, but I have noticed that I get more success by being behind the target mob. That part should actually be pretty easy to code, and if you have a way of getting to paineel it should be heaps easier.

Anyone know if the halas collection is bugged? I've picked up about 60 orbs and not one is Love Letter: Growing Older. I've noticed there's two orbs in the building in Halas that you can't enter. Anyone know how to get in there or run into this same problem?

EDIT: NM, tried with a different char and now hes finding them

Last edited:
News - Limited time item: Packed Picnic Basket

Users who are viewing this thread

Back