• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Serious - Quick Shout Out to All Our Contributors (1 Viewer)

Maskoi

old and salty
RedCents
81,426¢
Its been about five and half years since I came back to RedGuides as the main admin. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect RedGuides to grow as much as it has.
Most of this is due to our members contributing to the community. As we get closer to March and Everquest's 18th anniversary I would personally like to thank all of you that have contributed.
All of the new macros, plugins, strategies, advice and help to other members you have given.

Thank you
Maskoi

PS: Just noticed my new avatar from a member and I forgot Humor.

My thanks to you and all as well, I am proud to be a member of the only important community that keeps EQ alive!

Redguides is seriously a great community, and I love the membership model. The idea of being able to maintain level 2 access just by being a contributing member of the community is seriously brilliant, and I blame that for why this is such a great place.

Big thanks to those who manage and those who partake in this great community! It truly has improved my everquest experience!

Serious - Quick Shout Out to All Our Contributors

Users who are viewing this thread

Back