• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

code help (1 Viewer)

RedCents
655¢
ok i want to use code to swap from my 2h dps mode to sword and board when i do have aggro

/if (!${Me.TargetOfTarget.CleanName.Equal[${Me.CleanName}]} && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /bandolier activate tanking

/if (!${Me.TargetOfTarget.CleanName.Equal[${Me.CleanName}]} && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /bandolier activate dps
?
in the second line should it be not me? whats the alt function .not equal?

ok i want to use code to swap from my 2h dps mode to sword and board when i do have aggro

/if (!${Me.TargetOfTarget.CleanName.Equal[${Me.CleanName}]} && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /bandolier activate tanking

/if (!${Me.TargetOfTarget.CleanName.Equal[${Me.CleanName}]} && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /bandolier activate dps
?
in the second line should it be not me? whats the alt function .not equal?

The second line remove the !
! = not.

Your setup currently says if I'm not the person on HOTT and aggro mode is on activate tanking on bando.

2nd line says the same thing except for dps bando. You just need to remove the ! From the start so it makes sure you ARE listed on HOTT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would do the switch back based off of your aggro percentage.

Rich (BB code):
&& ${Me.SecondaryPctAggro}<90

These is what I use. As a MT.

Rich (BB code):
holyshit0=/if (${Me.Combat} && (${Target.Named} || ${Me.XTarget} > 2 )) /Bandolier Activate Shield
holyshit1=/if (${Me.Combat} && !${Target.Named} && ${Me.XTarget} < 3) /Bandolier Activate DPS

code help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back