• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - SK Swarm how to? (1 Viewer)

needs: mortal coil and epic

Go to a spot where you can tank a few things at a time without a healer and slowly try larger groups. If mortal coil hasn't procced click epic, if you still dont have a mortal coil proc then pop deflection and if mortal coil still hasn't procced you might be dead.

If you share your level and gear for your sk that might help. If you have a cleric box to spam shining armor on you that might help too =)

Gear.
Ancient cloak of flames for over haste
Lizardsscale plated girdle http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=28461
For even more haste
A great 2 hander and I mean really great think Percutio or better.
Light blue mobs, lots of them like 70+ in swarm.
Kaesora library raid is my goto instance.
And that's also my main point here... Use instances, never swarm in outside zones where others play...

I've been swarming for years never ever bothered anyone, it takes a day or so to gain access to that zone but it's worth it cause you will get 0 petitions on you.
Get all mules you PL a mask of the ancient iksar and they can wait outside the instance forever with that illusion on and no one can train them... That quest takes maybe an hour per char but it's so worth it. Plus it's great for classes that can't invis.

Gear.
Ancient cloak of flames for over haste
Lizardsscale plated girdle http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=28461
For even more haste
A great 2 hander and I mean really great think Percutio or better.
Light blue mobs, lots of them like 70+ in swarm.
Kaesora library raid is my goto instance.
And that's also my main point here... Use instances, never swarm in outside zones where others play...

I've been swarming for years never ever bothered anyone, it takes a day or so to gain access to that zone but it's worth it cause you will get 0 petitions on you.
Get all mules you PL a mask of the ancient iksar and they can wait outside the instance forever with that illusion on and no one can train them... That quest takes maybe an hour per char but it's so worth it. Plus it's great for classes that can't invis.

Last time I saw a discussion on the Kaesora Library raid instance it was only good up to lvl 100 on the SK. If you brought the SK to 105 it was no bueno. Is that still the case?

Yes that is still the case or well technically I suppose it's good until 102 I think the mobs turn green at that point.

It wasn't really a problem until cotf went ftp before that I just kept mine on the previous expansion and he was stuck at 100.

Now I have to keep spending aa glyphs to not let him go past 102 so that sucks a little I guess... I wish they would add a /levelcap command.

Just create a /holyshit that burns your 100aa fireworks display or whatever whenever its up and keep AA exp at 100%. That should do you :)

I was told swarming is no longer a thing on live servers, can u swarm more than 15 mobs now/still?

Po fire and kaesora library is where I use to swarm as well

I was told swarming is no longer a thing on live servers, can u swarm more than 15 mobs now/still?

Po fire and kaesora library is where I use to swarm as well
I can still swarm The Grounds with my SK. I started doing so at 80k hp, 8kish AC but could probably do smaller pulls with less gear.

I typically try to kill one or two mobs at a time until i pop mortal coil then run around and pull. It takes approx 30-45 seconds to pull ~40 mobs. That way I can save my epic click in case I dont proc another MC or get the MC residue debuff.

If needed, I can demo in game.

Question - SK Swarm how to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back