• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - BCCMD and Reporting CD (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,936¢
Is there a way to have a hotkey show an ability cooldown on it (similar to #showtooltip in WoW for those familiar).

Trying to setup a hotkey via EQBC where I can /bct one character to use specific hotkeys, but want it to show the CD for the specific ability.

i.e on my warrior I want to send a key to my rogue to Backstab, but I want the key on my warrior to reflect the cool down of backstab.

Is there a way to have a hotkey show an ability cooldown on it (similar to #showtooltip in WoW for those familiar).

Trying to setup a hotkey via EQBC where I can /bct one character to use specific hotkeys, but want it to show the CD for the specific ability.

i.e on my warrior I want to send a key to my rogue to Backstab, but I want the key on my warrior to reflect the cool down of backstab.

Not sure about standard abilities, but you could do something like this. It's what I use for Lesson of the Devoted. In my case, I send a /bc with one character with the word "lesson" and it triggers the below code. Should be able to get something similar to work with any other ability. Of course, you have to push the button to get the report that it's not available yet, as opposed to having a timer on the warriors button. That would actually be a pretty nice feature.

Hope it helps

Rich (BB code):
	/if (${ChatText.Equal[lesson]}) {
		/if (!${Me.AltAbilityReady[Lesson of the Devoted]}) {
			/bc Lesson of the Devoted will be available in ${Math.Calc[${Me.AltAbilityTimer[Lesson of the Devoted]}/600]} hours!
		/return
		}
		/bc Activating Lesson of the Devoted!
		/delay 3
		/alt act 350
		/delay 3
	/return
	}

The timer can be set for any length of time you want, so you just need to know what the actual cool down time is for your ability after it has been adjusted by a disc, aa, gear etc. It will not recheck and adjust time for any live variables.

The /timer will also grey out the button until the timer has run down.

Sounds like the UI set up ModBot uses in conjunction with the plugin MQ2NetBots. Though I do not think it specifically covers backstab cooldowns. It covered a number of other similar things though.... you may be able to put in a feature request and see if you can get someone to add it to the plugin.

Question - BCCMD and Reporting CD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back