• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Typing commands in any chat window or in the MQ window? (1 Viewer)

easyfun

RedCents
I've been told to never type any MQ2 commands in any chat windows other than the MQ window. Now my question is does this matter? I mean I do not want to get caught using this, but I would love to make some hotkeys to enable some of the /docracks and such.

Please advise,

I use hot keys all the time But i NEVER type in any box's other than the mq2 window...anything typed in anything else can be seen by GM's if they so choose to

WOOT POST 420 My Fav # LOL :cool: Now i cant post any more sorry all :p

<<<<--------- :p

The key is not to be stupid. Don't ever ever ever do a /report. You can get away with doing a /report if you're very careful but it's better to just follow a general rule of NEVER REPORT ANYTHING. That way nothing in your chat box gets sent to a GM queue.

Personally I haven't used the MQ chat box since it was released since I have too many chat windows already in my UI. I have hotkeys that invoke MQ2 commands and initiate scripts for me.

I'm very careful, I only use active hacks in instanced zones, I keep a low profile and I run 5 toons this way and I've never been caught. Just be smart.

Typing commands in any chat window or in the MQ window?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back