• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - How to increase bots assist check? (1 Viewer)

jdkars

RedCents
430¢
Is there a way to increase the assist check time. My bots take a very long time to assist on multiple mobs in camp?

I think he means the 20-30 second delay between group members even seeming to recognize add after one they are killing is dead.
Tank will just stand there for a good 5-10 seconds before he will /stick to next mob. Debuffer will debuff said mobs on xtarget list all the way thru. Normally ends in debuffer dying because tank is so slow. Been noticing it alot more lately. Btw was wondering if there was anyway to back date Kissassist back to 8.2. Seems less code or processing needed then and ran alot smoother IMO. Thats just my 2 cents on the problem most likely of course since thats the prob ive running into. Been running 12 - 18 accts have cut it to 2 groups of 5 because kissassist just seems to be getting ALOT slower on processing everything.

Question - How to increase bots assist check?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back