• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Personal thanks (1 Viewer)

Chanticleer

yells at clouds
RedCents
76¢
I personally wanna thank alot of people here , maskoi redbot william12 for afnuke inspiration razkle for flooding the market petesampres and alot of others , I personally went to school for c ++ but have not written codes for many years im 33 and I have not done it since I was 20 and honestly dont care to beat my head in sheetrock anymore but redguides is by far the superior site and I wanna say thank you for everything you habe done to make eq fun again , there are plugins I wish we had and updated and kept in compile like mq2bot and yes I know we have kiss , just like mq2bot being a plugin and more speed friendly and ability to right if statements with it to make it respond at will.

Last edited:
I am not sure of the full story but I was told Pete is no longer actively developing MQ2Bot and that is being maintained by the evil one over at the other guys site.

I just want instamem back =( I have used it for years and years and it is the ONLY reason I use their compile(Well other than I have had a lifetime sub forever) I have never got a suspension or ban for it. I don't want warp fartaunt or piggiezone just instamem.

Basically pete quit and plays dota or LoL or overwatch or whatever, one of the admins maintains mq2bot now.

Mq2bot is very good but feature poor, like no pulling, no buffing.

Pete was rewritting it (start is on github) but he quit

- - - Updated - - -

I just want instamem back =( I have used it for years and years and it is the ONLY reason I use their compile(Well other than I have had a lifetime sub forever) I have never got a suspension or ban for it. I don't want warp fartaunt or piggiezone just instamem.

Agreed

Basically pete quit and plays dota or LoL or overwatch or whatever, one of the admins maintains mq2bot now.

Mq2bot is very good but feature poor, like no pulling, no buffing.

Pete was rewritting it (start is on github) but he quit

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed

What he said. Pete has better things going on right now :)

Discussion - Personal thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back