• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

Question - Auto invite/kissassist for normal group? (1 Viewer)

mckonz

RedCents
110¢
I play 2 groups. Is there a way to automatically log in your normal group, and automatically invite the chars, and automatically load kissassist for each in the group to assist the main tank/assist/group leader? When logging in 12 toons, invite all the toons to the appropriate groups, then assist the main tank with kissassist takes too long. Sooo maybe there is a way to shorten this process. Thanks

Could setup a few hotkeys with EQBC commands for the character you want to main screen.
Key1:
/bct Grp1Ldr //invite Accnt2
/bct Grp1Ldr //invite Accnt3
/bct Grp1Ldr //invite Accnt4
/bct Grp1Ldr //invite Accnt5
/bct Grp1Ldr //invite Accnt6

Key2:
/bct Grp2Ldr //invite Accnt8
/bct Grp2Ldr //invite Accnt9
/bct Grp2Ldr //invite Accnt10
/bct Grp2Ldr //invite Accnt11
/bct Grp2Ldr //invite Accnt12

Key3:
/bcaa //keypress ctrl+i

Then on each of the group leaders you can have the following hotkey which targets the tank on the entire group and starts kiss assist.
/bcga //target Tank
/bcga //mac kissassist

So what I do is:

1 - set up MQ2AutoAccept to accept group invites and add all my toons to the ini
2 - hotkey on my MA that is 5 lines /invite toon1, /invite toon2, etc
3 - hotkey on my MA that is:

/tar ID ${Me.ID}
/pause 3
/mac kissassist pullertank
/bcg //mac kissassist assist

Obviously this can be tailored a bit if you don't pull with your tank. I use /tar ID ${Me.ID} because sometimes /tar tankname will target their pet in the case of an SK.

So it's really just hitting two hotkeys for me to start everything up. Takes seconds.

- - - Updated - - -

I do not just use /bcaa //mac kissassist because I like to be able to switch between tank/pullertank when playing my tank manually.

Question - Auto invite/kissassist for normal group?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back