• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Auto invite/kissassist for normal group? (1 Viewer)

mckonz

RedCents
110¢
I play 2 groups. Is there a way to automatically log in your normal group, and automatically invite the chars, and automatically load kissassist for each in the group to assist the main tank/assist/group leader? When logging in 12 toons, invite all the toons to the appropriate groups, then assist the main tank with kissassist takes too long. Sooo maybe there is a way to shorten this process. Thanks

Could setup a few hotkeys with EQBC commands for the character you want to main screen.
Key1:
/bct Grp1Ldr //invite Accnt2
/bct Grp1Ldr //invite Accnt3
/bct Grp1Ldr //invite Accnt4
/bct Grp1Ldr //invite Accnt5
/bct Grp1Ldr //invite Accnt6

Key2:
/bct Grp2Ldr //invite Accnt8
/bct Grp2Ldr //invite Accnt9
/bct Grp2Ldr //invite Accnt10
/bct Grp2Ldr //invite Accnt11
/bct Grp2Ldr //invite Accnt12

Key3:
/bcaa //keypress ctrl+i

Then on each of the group leaders you can have the following hotkey which targets the tank on the entire group and starts kiss assist.
/bcga //target Tank
/bcga //mac kissassist

So what I do is:

1 - set up MQ2AutoAccept to accept group invites and add all my toons to the ini
2 - hotkey on my MA that is 5 lines /invite toon1, /invite toon2, etc
3 - hotkey on my MA that is:

/tar ID ${Me.ID}
/pause 3
/mac kissassist pullertank
/bcg //mac kissassist assist

Obviously this can be tailored a bit if you don't pull with your tank. I use /tar ID ${Me.ID} because sometimes /tar tankname will target their pet in the case of an SK.

So it's really just hitting two hotkeys for me to start everything up. Takes seconds.

- - - Updated - - -

I do not just use /bcaa //mac kissassist because I like to be able to switch between tank/pullertank when playing my tank manually.

Question - Auto invite/kissassist for normal group?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back