• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Servers all comming down! (1 Viewer)

Rich (BB code):
All EverQuest servers are coming down for unscheduled maintenance to address a serious issue. Downtime is anticipated to be approx 2 hours. Coming down around 1:35 PM Pacific. 
Time Until Servers Up

- - - Updated - - -

The serious issue better be them extending exp event! Dammit lost 2 gold status that were AAing on free time! oh well

And they're early taking it down... its only 11:35am PST and i got dumped... :(

website's down too apparently..

Rich (BB code):
All EverQuest servers are coming down for unscheduled maintenance to address a serious issue. Downtime is anticipated to be approx 2 hours. Coming down around 1:35 PM Pacific. 
Time Until Servers Up

- - - Updated - - -

The serious issue better be them extending exp event! Dammit lost 2 gold status that were AAing on free time! oh well

Where did you find this?

My wife was pissed all weekend, I had about 200 toons on and her Netflix was stuttering, I have a 100MB+ pure Gigabit internet!

My wife was pissed all weekend, I had about 200 toons on and her Netflix was stuttering, I have a 100MB+ pure Gigabit internet!

You sir need to do some QoS... and 100 MB is plenty for 100 EQ boxes. Each EQ Stream requires only 100k so you should be golden at 10 MB UP AND DOWN. Happy wife, happy life... mad wife bad life.

Rich (BB code):
Time Until Servers Up

- - - Updated - - -

this tweet was from 12/21

/challenges Raz to build a 1 group on Ragefire 0-60 to honestly say he didn't have fun nostalgic feelings and find some challenges.

Your other toons are busy anyway.
Did you not play back then Raz?

I have been playing since 2000 I missed the 99 crazy but picked it up in Y2K and still have my 1st wiz I ever made.. my 1st toon... and he is a raid geared beast!

Don't worry bro, we apparently can't assimilate you. But us TLP'rs will keep the cash flow coming to DBG for your inflated expansions :devil:

I haven't played retail in forever. I think I'd play on one of the TLPs but not sure where to start or even if I have enough to pick up a Krono lol

We both support each other, I am glad TLP is bringing people to play and the cash they spend. I just cant do TLP, I need POK.... however I did buy 50 expacs for EoK so I am doing my part to keep the lights on..

We both support each other, I am glad TLP is bringing people to play and the cash they spend. I just cant do TLP, I need POK.... however I did buy 50 expacs for EoK so I am doing my part to keep the lights on..

LOL, oh my Raz.

Just bustin balls:). Everytime you say "Fuck TLP" makes me want to shoot spitballs at you.

PoK Arrives on Ragefire in a few months.

I have mixed feelings about the TLPs myself. The nostalgia on them is real but much like Raz I am so accustomed to modern EQ.... I just kinda suck at the TLPs. I do have fun on them but I can't get into the proper mindset to be good because my brain is so used to live EQ. Like I never hold DPS for the tank to get agro cause on live my warrior doesn't have agro issues.

Also I absolutely HATE CH mechanics so that makes my raid force extremely inefficient for ignoring CH completely since I completely hate how that heal functions.

TLPs are fun for me and remind me of being a kid growing up and playing EQ especially the moments stupid shit happens and I keep dying. I remember how frustrated this game made me growing up as a kid and losing all my gear literally like running out of the house in tears when I was 8 years old to go play outside cause I died and lost everything.

I have since realized I hate Classic - Velious. I honestly do not find Everquest enjoyable at all during that era. That said though PoP is kind of where the real nostalgia hits for me so I am hoping I really start enjoying the TLPs more and more as we get into PoP/X-pacs I was a little bit older for. Better memories than crying because of gear lost in PoP and beyond.

True story I logged onto Ragefire a couple days ago to help a friend, just to pick up a parcel to hold shit.... I made a human bard, took me half an hour to find what zone I could wander to just to pick up a parcel! Amazon Prime it is not!

Then I quickly logged off and went to take a shower.... Nothing against you people who want that TLP funness, you do your thing, I got Dragons to Slay and Norath to take over!

200 toons. What the hell @Raz. I would really like to believe that you had an amount close to that running. Then I would like to know how you manage to set all those up to be effective!

I'm curious and want to learn haha

Do you have all 200 in the same alt guild? I get nervous with more than like 10 in a guild because when I group them all up to afk exp it looks shady!

News - Servers all comming down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back