• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Get Ready for 2017 With HUGE Savings and Bonus XP (1 Viewer)

So.... what things are worth buying for DB Coins? some of my accounts have a bunch of them

mounts, check the stats boost on them before buying.... food and drink dispensers, hasty bard, milk maid... aviak of laying... things I buy...

I presume account transfers do NOT fall under this discount, right?

To get an account transfer don't you have to buy a server transfer once it's approved? I'd assume that you would get the discount from that.

They changed account to account transfer policy about a year ago. I think it states on the info tag of the server transfer token not to do that. You have to dish out the full 2500 DBC or $$25. I don't know if marketplace discounts will work but the last time I did an account to account transfer about (9 months back), I got screwed because I pre-bought the token and then told the CS rep I wanted to use that. He wouldn't honor it.

Now around the same time I got a different CS rep when I did a few acccount to account at the same time (I guess the other CS dude wasn't working that day), and he honored one of those accounts that had the token on it. I got lucky with the other CS rep.

This issue only applies to account to account transfers.

News - Get Ready for 2017 With HUGE Savings and Bonus XP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back