• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Chat font size (1 Viewer)

you could set up a holy/down to the event "welcome to everquest" and have it set chat font size at that time?

edit: i'm not sure if there is an ini setting for chat size or not.

To change the font size in a box you have to
Rich (BB code):
right click on it
set it as default chat 
/chatfont 5
you might try looking in the EQ folder for your toons ini file and see if you can edit it there once you setup all your chat boxes.

I think with tell boxes you are gonna be screwed... as they are "new" boxes every time, and will use default settings. But I am just guessing here, I do not use tell boxes.

I personally have a window that all incoming chat goes to and leave it at that. (then seperate one for melee/spell, and seperate one fore random/environmental, ect) I do not generally have an issue following along with chats that are all funneled to the same window. And being a "permanent' window, the settings stick.

well, the cursor would need to be in that window in order that the command to work, not overly sure how you would insure yu are adjusting the correct chat window.

Request - Chat font size

Users who are viewing this thread

Back