• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - There is a crazy rumor going around ! ! ! (1 Viewer)

RedCents
60¢
There is a crazy rumor going around ! ! !

People have been whispering it in dark corners of taverns in Norrath.
Hushed conversations reek of speculation and conjecture.

Well I'm here to set the record straight !

There is a crazy rumor going around that I (TreeHuginDruid) am coming back as an official Developer / Thread Moderator / KissAssist problem log support tech.

And I have only one thing to say about this . . . . .

IT'S TRUE !!!!!!

I'll be back officially in the new year of 2017, until then, I'm lending my support and talent to little projects here and there... and doing diligent homework on some grand and glorious new additions to KissAssist.

My heart just grew THREE sizes too big!

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome back my friend, we tried to keep your seat warm for you, well to be honest we duct tapped Sum1 to it but he refuses to code so we just give him goldfish crackers and old Evian while we waited for your return...

So my former KissAssistant comes crawling back looking for work. Typical.
Well I am sorry but you have been replaced by a shrub. Meet my new KissAssistant #2.
He is also also a Tree Hugger since he is very affectionate.

groot-eq.jpg

My heart just grew THREE sizes too big!

- - - Updated - - -

... well to be honest we duct tapped Sum1 to it but he refuses to code so we just give him goldfish crackers and old Evian while we waited for your return...

... old Evian ... you f'n monster!

Welcome back codemaker.... our trees were lonely. They stopped flinching only a week ago.

As always,
Playbetter

Since we have a dev coming back to the program, why don't we recruit someone who is maybe not as amazing at coding to make some official INIs or macros, like NoobHaxxor? But for all classes? Lol

If someone could help teach me, would be willing to lead it.

Since we have a dev coming back to the program, why don't we recruit someone who is maybe not as amazing at coding to make some official INIs or macros, like NoobHaxxor? But for all classes? Lol

If someone could help teach me, would be willing to lead it.

The problem is that Noobhaxxor actually is amazing. But this is also a great idea, and Maskoi is working on something similar :)

Ouch @ Noob, I dont think Oats has seen noobs macros. Probably not meant as a dig, but painful none the less.

And holy hell s0rcier popped his head out of the darkness as well? Merry Kissmas to all

-update-
oats, I assumed it was just mistyped :)

Last edited:
Hmm that came out wrong. Let's try this agai...

Can someone help teach others who aren't amazing to put together cohesive macros... like haxxor. Because his macro sets are considered to me to be the closest thing to official runs with no needed setup for the most part.

There we go.

I used him as an example because autocleric and autobard and simply top notch and brilliantly smooth.

Haha yeah, that was painful!

But seriously, I was looking into the production of the "Auto:Class" He has going and I feel that with a few collaborations on it we can bring it all together, especially if we tie in with most KA functions. I just need some guidance on setting up the foundation without ripping it off directly from him. (Because that's rude)

If you want to automate Kiss rip off as much as you want. Just keep it on Redguides.

Last edited:
News - There is a crazy rumor going around ! ! !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back