• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Patch - What I do. What do you do on patch day? (1 Viewer)

whiteviper

RedCents
274¢
I know everyone gets bummed out when KISS is down but here are a few things i like to do when KISS is down.

1. Go through all my characters and update my spreadsheet with their gear and aug needs.
2. Sell or buy gear to sell with all of my alternate currency i have accumulated since the last patch.
3. Clean out my bags and sell vender trash or put items on my Bazar mule.
4. Pick a new achievement to work on and map out the steps i need (research in eq is extremely helpful).
5. Check on my Bazar mule and update all his prices.
6. Work on wife faction so i can play eq in the coming weeks without being KOS.
7. Scout new farming spots.
8. Post on Redguides.

Let me know what you like to do when KISS is down?

I quite literally do your 1 - 8 steps, except I have GF faction. She hasn't been promoted to second in command yet.

When i don't have anything EQ to do or I have done it all I play an old school retro Emulator.

Playing Star Ocean on SNES atm

Mostly I just got to the gym early, run a couple miles more than normal, take longer than 30min to lift and swim a lot more laps in the pool. I'll be doing that soon regardless of EQ coming up.....still a slight hangover or I'd be there now.

If EQ is up, but MQ2 isn't, I pick a toon I haven't completed epics on and do that or tradeskill or whatever I need to do that doesn't really need MQ2.

I get on here an lie about how i am not a lazy person that plays eq. Then cuss because the servers are down, then get really mad when mommy comes home before the servers are back up. LOL

Best thing you can do during an update is search your couch cushions for change and send it to the MQ2 Devs so you can get back to EQing asap!

Read the patch notes. Work on an epic, tradeskills, or lately get on beta and explore a bit more.

Of course drop Eqmule a donation to help move the peg along!

I play all night until the servers come down, then sleep all day till servers are up and MQ2 is updated. This is called catching up on my sleep.

Patch - What I do. What do you do on patch day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back