• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

tbm ftp after new expansion comes out? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
838¢
hello!

a question: will the tbm content be ftp once the new expansion will be out in november - or should i buy tbm 50% off till 4th of oct.?

thanks

TBM may be free when the new expansion is released, but TDS wont be until (if) another expansion comes out (next year). So buying at ½ off gets you access to TDS (spells and non prestige armour and augs) a year before its likely to become free.

no.

COTF is free right now so TDS would be free after this next expansion is out.

Think you got that reversed. TDS may be released as FTP when the next xpac comes out. But TBM will not. However, if you wait and buy the next xpac TBM will come included in that purchase.

I should pay attention to my posts... but yes.

TeDiouS

should be f2p with EoK, and TBM hopefully next year.

Last edited:
Supposedly no level increase for EoK, so not sure how that works out for FTP stuff. They could very well not make TDS FTP since it'll still be within 5 levels of max. Have they ever granted FTP on expansions that made it so people were same level as paid subs/expansions? Who knows, possibly the new AA's/spells/gear will be like gaining a level or 5.

What Casca said, spell parsing data is showing no level increase with EoK :(

I am still hoping F2P is advanced to TDS and EoK is good enough without the level increase.

Today is the last day to grab that cheap TBM for alts for $17.50 if one is worried about F2P expansion advancement.

tbm ftp after new expansion comes out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back