• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Strategy - PSA: You can get a 40 slot bag for $15.75 during the current sale. (1 Viewer)

nebulous

RedCents
432¢
The Time Locked Server Adventure Pack is on sale along with the expansions during the sale that goes through October 4.
TLSAP.png
You can claim this on live servers, but the potions must be on TLP.
17.50 - 10% = 15.75
The price is 17.50 if you are FTP, which I think is still an awesome deal.

*Edit*
Link: Steadfast Satchel

There's a big warning though, you can only buy it once so if you claim it on a Live server you will never be able to get it again if you choose to play on a TLP server.

I wouldn't really call that a 'big' warning, but yes it is a one-time purchase only. It states that at checkout.

I should add that the potions and bag are claimable separately.

The promotion is specifically marketed to TLP servers with the name of the offer being TIME LOCKED SERVER ADVENTURE PACK. Warning people that if they choose to use it as just a slightly cheaper marketplace bag means they will never be able to use it on any TLPs, where having a 40 slotter is infinitely more useful, is common sense.

Considering I have zero desire to ever play on a TLP this is a good heads up. Still won't spend the money on it, but thanks!

Well, hrm... Maybe if I have a bunch of station cash sitting around...

Considering I have zero desire to ever play on a TLP this is a good heads up. Still won't spend the money on it, but thanks!

Well, hrm... Maybe if I have a bunch of station cash sitting around...

Can't get that one with station cash, the TLP one at least. I'd probably have a few if you could =P

I've just been blowing my SC on the prize cards. From the looks of the bazaar on my server, that looks to be the norm.

You can actually have as many of these as you want on one character... They aren't lore.

You just have to buy them on another account put them on a level one character and transfer into the account you want all the bags on

Does anyone have a list of larger bags that exclude quested bags (achievement rewards) or raid stuff? I just want droppable stuff or large TS'd ones.

Strategy - PSA: You can get a 40 slot bag for $15.75 during the current sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back