• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Solo Tactic for Warlock - Making the Adept 3 Frozen Manacles unbreakable (1 Viewer)

RedLotus

RedCents
60¢
You need Frozen Manacles and Solvo

1) Target mob & cast Frozen manacles (but don't que solvo)
2) Wait for manacles to land, then cast salvo
3) Wait for the salvo to finish, and then quickly repeat with manacles again, wait till it lands and completes,
4) repeat steps 1-3

Not the most exciting strategy is it? But a Warlock told me that this works so well, because although usually Frozen Manacles Adept 3 breaks about 50% of the time.. but not when using it with solvo right after. Get the timing down right, and there's no telling what you will be able to solo.

I'd love feedback on this.

Last edited:
Err... I mean, Salvo! As in Bellengere's Sapping Salvo. Solvo is something completely different. I think it's latin word for loosen, or untie, which is exactly the opposite of what we're trying to acheive with salvo!

P.S. - Thanks for catching that. Edit made. :)

Fearion said:
I do not se Salvo anywhere in my books and im 50 Warlock lol

It's a level 30 warlock training spell.

Do you have Dark Distortion? It's an upgrade from that. It taps power, health, and does a little poison DoT (Damage over time).

Here's what your choices were at 30 for training spells.

* Nexvok's Surging Toxin
* Bellengere's Sapping Salvo
* Darkbriar's Miasmic Curse
* Dooly's Choking Fog

Solo Tactic for Warlock - Making the Adept 3 Frozen Manacles unbreakable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back