• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - EQ bazaar file? (1 Viewer)

Meistro

RedCents
554¢
I was wondering if anyone knows where (and how its tiltled) one could find your "bazaar sell price" file?

I would like this so I could just copy/paste my "price list" of items from one trader toon to another when I switch them about.

I usually krono an account for trader mode till it build up some DBCash, and while I lvl/AA a toon on that account. Then when i no longer need that account as All-Access, I start another account, create a trader on that account, and trade over all sellables.....then need to set all the prices.
I would like an easier way to transfer these prices over from one to another.

Thanks....

I was wondering if anyone knows where (and how its tiltled) one could find your "bazaar sell price" file?

I would like this so I could just copy/paste my "price list" of items from one trader toon to another when I switch them about.

I usually krono an account for trader mode till it build up some DBCash, and while I lvl/AA a toon on that account. Then when i no longer need that account as All-Access, I start another account, create a trader on that account, and trade over all sellables.....then need to set all the prices.
I would like an easier way to transfer these prices over from one to another.

Thanks....

I am not entirely certain about the bazaar file. I tried to update mine and it just didn't work. SO either I was doing something wrong, which according to my ex-wife I can never do right. Or some of the data is held on the server which then ties into your file.

C:\Users\Public\Daybreak Game Company\Installed Games\EverQuest
--- BZR file for the named character, appears to be the only one I could find.

Actually come to think of it, it was the BART file I was trying to adjust manually and it wouldn't work for me. So good luck with what you do and let me know if me ex-wife was right (she always was... apparently).

C:\Users\Public\Daybreak Game Company\Installed Games\EverQuest\userdata
--- BART file for the named character (jfyi)

I do this all the time....

name of file is >> BZR_charactername_server.ini << it's located in your EQ folder (same folder as .exe file)
Just copy the list of numbers to a new file or simple rename the file to your new trader's name. I've done both as recently as few months ago.

Question - EQ bazaar file?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back