• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - MQ2 Patch requires Login but forgot password (1 Viewer)

RedCents
20¢
My browser remembers my password for Redguides so I can just click an old link to get me to redguides.com and login.
The patch to MQ2 requires me to enter my Login info, but after deleting all of MQ2 and reinstalling, I no longer have my password saved in the patch login and I forgot what it was or the patch won't accept the PW.
I've looked in my Settings page to change the PW but I am required to enter the old PW and change it to something else.
I've tried variation of Capital letters and the 2 passwords I have used for eternity, but it's a no go.

Is there a link to "forgot password" somewhere at redguides to assist me to recover my password? seems, if their is, I am missing it.

What browser are you using?

Google Chrome: Click the 3 bars top right. Click Settings. Show Advanced Settings. Scroll down to Passwords and Forms. Click Manage Passwords.

Mozilla Firefox: Click the 3 bars top right. Click Settings. Click Security on the left pane. Click Saved Logins. Click Show Passwords.

I don't save passwords in any other browsers, but I am pretty confident that a quick google search could help you.

Question - MQ2 Patch requires Login but forgot password

Users who are viewing this thread

Back