• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Poll - What's your favorite zone from TDS/TBM? (1 Viewer)

What's your favorite zone from TDS/TBM?

• Total voters

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,152¢
Pronouns
He/Him
Now that we've all had time to explore them, tell us, what's your favorite zone so far?

My favorite TDS zone is Combine Dredge. I know it's not wide open like the others, but I feel like there are lots of single pull mobs, plus some complicated camps that are challenging. HATE...HATE...HATE Degmar.

TBM... favorite zone is Demi-Decay.

DINO-HUNTING! need I say more? the 12 year old trapped in my loves it! now if there were only more boooobs there! lol

My favorite TDS zone is Combine Dredge. I know it's not wide open like the others, but I feel like there are lots of single pull mobs, plus some complicated camps that are challenging. HATE...HATE...HATE Degmar.

TBM... favorite zone is Demi-Decay.

Having just finished TDS progression in Combine Dredge I can safely say that I will NEVER EVER EVER EVER go back. I hate water zones with a freakin passion, and my macro-run SK tank would run off and tag random fucking mobs sometimes rather than the one I was bringing back to camp on my puller. I think the deaths incurred while doing the open zone progression were the first of the entire TDS progression arc up to that point. If I ever go back, it'll be too soon.

Yeah it's not great for AFK. A friend of mine found it perfect for AFK because he just wrote a quick script where his War would run a pull path and bring the mobs back to camp. No one else would really be in the zone because 1) flagging and 2) they hated to stay there.

Tempest had some great group missions! I just got flagged for Thul recently, so that's my next zone to try.

Poll - What's your favorite zone from TDS/TBM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back