• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Poll - Should we limit critiques of bazaar posts? (1 Viewer)

Should we limit critiques of bazaar posts?

• Total voters

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,670¢
Pronouns
He/Him
Someone makes a post in the bazaar:

"Selling GODLY butter, $13 each"

Another person replies,

"lol that butter is crap and only worth $5, nobody is going to pay that u fucking moron"

It should be noted that we already have a rule against destructive criticism, but that's made to protect contributors who are spending their time and effort to create content. We love contributors, and we love the friendly atmosphere in our macro/plugin/strategy forums. Should we apply it to the bazaar as well? Or is this a case where even troll replies are helpful to buyers?

My main concern is that this attitude will bleed out into our other forums, but I haven't witnessed any evidence of that.

I put yes to trolls and also no. The reason is that anyone who does that is kind of a troll. Now if they said, $13 for GODLY butter is too much, I'll give you $3.... then that's fine. No one needs to criticize if they aren't offering another option (except Maskoi)

I put yes to trolls and also no. The reason is that anyone who does that is kind of a troll. Now if they said, $13 for GODLY butter is too much, I'll give you $3.... then that's fine. No one needs to criticize if they aren't offering another option (except Maskoi)

I was about to have to correct you, but I see you caught the exception. HEHE

I wish Pox on all Trolls and Drama LLamas... Yeah if ya GOTTA say you think it is worth less then by all means OFFER less, but don't attack people, if the seller does not sell it then the market will correct itself, he will lower the price or he will end up spending his Saturday Night with his butter and a cardboard cutout of Maskoi in a seedy motel room.... (How Maskoi has not banned me yet is beyond me, maybe he realizes I am pokein at him cause I like him)

Poll - Should we limit critiques of bazaar posts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back