• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Guide - Returning Player's Guide to EverQuest - level 1 to 105 Walkthrough w/ KissAssist (1 Viewer)

/sigh...

links to the FAQ for Phinny... which he then suggests as if MQ2 works on Phinny, DBG is ok with it, and RG is your best bet to get it...

Razkle's going to blow a gasket in 3... 2... 1...

lol

Almars is an asshole.

Nasty past with that dude, he's a jerk, thief and a... Yeah. You get the point..

He does do decent guides even though he's a jerk himself.

♥

OBVIOUSLY the dude did not do any homework or he would know MQ2 does not work on Phiny

He didn't say it worked on Phinny, he just linked the Phinny FAQ where daybreak leaves "no third party software" out of what is allowed on All servers.

It seems like everyone speed read his guide here and decided to put words in his mouth. Not cool.

Last edited:
I have no personal experience with Almar(seen him on FV a few times), but he does write good guides!

Hopefully Almar fleshes out a leveling guide for 75-105 box team with TBM ie (TBM HAs) because currently his guide only shows links to COTF HAs not TBM.

I have no personal experience with Almar(seen him on FV a few times), but he does write good guides!

Hopefully Almar fleshes out a leveling guide for 75-105 box team with TBM ie (TBM HAs) because currently his guide only shows links to COTF HAs not TBM.

The post that links to the guide says he actually hasn't even begun construction on the 100 - 105 TBM section: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...nt-like-eq-post-70.231033/page-3#post-3406688

What we're looking at I am assuming is a rough draft

Almar needs to update his guides

It's a pretty old thread to bump but I guess since you bumped it I'll respond to you.

If you want good information you could make a post in the guides section asking a question for your case maybe you want a current leveling guide or what not, the community here is amazing and someone will help you out with information. Also you could uhh post some information and share with others I'm sure you have some great shit tucked away somewhere.

But you know what, Almar doesn't need to update shit unless Almar wants to update shit. It's a lot of work to go make good guides and his guides are pretty good with pictures and such and some thought put into them. BTW Almars guides are great.

Guide - Returning Player's Guide to EverQuest - level 1 to 105 Walkthrough w/ KissAssist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back