• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

How do I cancel my membership? (1 Viewer)

MortenR

RedCents
Hi there. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to play WoW anymore, and therefore i do not need a subscription to the forum anymore. When I signed up, I chose the 2 months option, and, well, im not completely sure of this, but i think it said something about it being non-recurring, for the ease of the users. Well, today i got a message from PayPal that yet another payment had been attempted, but not succesful due to the lack of money on my account. I don't want to rip off redguides or anything, but i've been looking all over the site for a place with a simple button or link saying something like "cansel subscription" - but havent found it. Well, my only wish is to cansel the subscription i have for the WoW forum. Someone please help me?

Morten

Click on the FAQ button above and there is a section on how to cancel your paypal subscription.

How do I cancel my membership?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back