• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Farming (1 Viewer)

TheEld3r

RedCents
389¢
What are some idea's for farming Plat? Can be any expansion just looking for some more ideas.

1.) I currently Powerlevel for plat and I do from zones like Chapter House hoping for oath of mar to drop more often but not that lucky.
2.) Also do Fear touched gear in RoF

I am on FV server so I know raid gear is way to make the $$$$ but I don't raid often. Any idea's anyone can share would be much appriciated.

Grounds gives me, a slow dps group 300k every day and a half. This is NOT selling all the tradeskill items (Dream Dust, Meat, Extraplanar Silk, etc).

COTF and TDS are a big +, Farm castaway armor and sell it in the bazaar or general, OR you can farm RARE items and sell them for kronos and or plat/paypal.

Shard's Landing has great platinum possibilities, especially near the wizard port in.

If your 6 boxes are 105
Farm Pieces of Eight from TDS missions.

Less than 1hour of play 300+ Pieces x 6 chars x 300pp ~= 500k PP (can be more if you turn it into Castaway armor or some in demand pieces but that requires playing the bazaar).

There was a post somewhere (here or on Daybreak forums) on which mission it is.

If your 6 boxes are 105
Farm Pieces of Eight from TDS missions.

Less than 1hour of play 300+ Pieces x 6 chars x 300pp ~= 500k PP (can be more if you turn it into Castaway armor or some in demand pieces but that requires playing the bazaar).

There was a post somewhere (here or on Daybreak forums) on which mission it is.

where do you get 300 pieces of eight per toon? only done a few but max ive had is 20 PoE each toon

Farming

Users who are viewing this thread

Back