• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Redcents lottery (1 Viewer)

Hah, I never thought anyone would be interested. I thought about coding in some multiplayer blackjack, but then I remember we have a better game to play. EQ.

But yeah, we can do a lottery. Couldn't hurt right?

what if it wasn't a "win X number of redcents" lottery but was a "x redcents" to enter to win a free (month / 6 months / year) of redguides level 2?... or 1 hr of in-game one on one .ini (or plugin) tweaking with a professional... or bonechipped / afk'ed lvl xx character (race class chosen by winner or by RG) with ini & holy's / downs?...

some of these are obviously more involved than others, and may not be possible but I'm just trying to toss out interesting ideas.

I like the way the lottery over at D2JSP is set up but they're a bit different as you can use the website credits to trade items/plat with others. It's still cool tho, allow a maximum buyin per player and per lottery then if no one wins the pot gets carried over to the next lottery until someone wins.

Request - Redcents lottery

Users who are viewing this thread

Back